Get Your Foot On A Powerful Responsive Pedal With The Drum Workshop DWCPMDD2 Machined Direct Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
Introducing DW Manufacturing. Boutique, precisely-machined pedals made from aircraft-grade aluminum in California. DW Manufacturing ushers in a new era in Drum Workshop’s illustrious pedal-making history. Employing the latest technology and the highest quality materials, these products are made to elevate the art of drumming even further.
The MDD (Machined Direct Drive) pedal is the first-ever DW direct drive pedal and the only direct drive pedal on the market featuring Floating Rotor Technology™. The result is quick, smooth, responsive and yes, powerful. The game has been changed.
- Optimized Fulcrum Geometry Linkage
- Solid Aluminum Direct Drive Cam
- Infinite Throw Adjustment Control
- 110 Control Weight/Impact Adjustable Beater Patents (US 8633367, DE 102011005640)
- Perforated Solid Aluminum Footboard
- Contoured Heel Plate
- Interlocking Delta Hinge
- Floating Rotor Drive System
- Tri-Pivot Swivel Toe Clamp
- Double Pedal Bag
Manufacturer: DW Drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA57430
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device