Seize Control Of Your Wah Tones With TheÂ Dunlop 535Q-B Cry Baby 535Q Multi-Wah Pedal
The 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah features a six-position Range Selector, a Variable Q control, and a switchable boost circuit so you can dial in the ultimate wah tone.
Dunlop engineers worked closely with the world's top guitar players to design the 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah, a pedal that allows you to fine-tune your wah sound and make it your own.
This is the Swiss Army knife of wah pedals. Its six-position Range Selector control allows you to choose from six different frequency ranges, each position based on the unique tonal characteristics of our most prized wah specimens. The Variable Q control allows you to take the 535Q's response from narrow and sharp to broad and subtle with the twist of a control. Once you've got your sound, make sure it gets heard with the switchable boost-adjustable up to +18dB-that can create endless sustain on any note.
The 535Q provides control over the most important wah parameters so you can create your ultimate wah tone.
- Range Selector Knob Sets Tonal Range Of 535Q’S Sweep
- Volume Knob Controls Amount Of Gain Added By Boost Switch, Up To 16Db
- Variable Q Knob Controls The Width Of The 535Q’S Bandpass
- Boost Switch Increases Output As Set By The Volume Knob
- Input 1 MΩ
- Output 1 kΩ
Signal to Noise Ratio:
- Heel Down 90 dBV
- Toe Down 97 dBV
Wah Range Selector
- 1st Position (Full CCW) 440 Hz to 2.2 kHz
- 2nd Position 400 Hz to 1.9 kHz
- 3rd Position 375 Hz to 1.8 kHz
- 4th Position 345 Hz to 1.6 kHz
- 5th Position 395 Hz to 1.4 kHz
- 6th Position 250 Hz to 1.2 kHz
- 15 dB
Boost Control Range
- 0.1 dB to 17 dB
- True Hardwire
- 2.5 mA
- DC 9 volts
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details