OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Standard-Bearing Classic Effect - The Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal
The Cry Baby Wah is the most iconic guitar effect in music history. When it hit the scene in 1966, it added a whole new layer of expression to the electric guitar-players such as Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton used the Cry Baby Wah to create some of the most timeless sounds in rock.
The GCB95 is a modern interpretation of that sound, featuring the lush, expressive character of the legendary red Fasel inductor with a more focused high end and a more aggressive and accentuated wah sound. With a heavy-duty die-cast housing and a Hot Potz Potentiometer tested to one million cycles, the Cry Baby Wah will withstand years of playing.
- Input: 800 kÎ©
- Output: 10 kÎ©
- Low Pass: 350 Hz ~ 450 Hz
- High Pass: 1.5 kHz ~ 2.5 kHz
- Input: -8.0 dBV
- Output: +10 dBV
- Heel Down: +19.5 dB
- Toe Down: +19 dB
SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO
- Heel Down: 98 dBV
- Toe Down: 89 dBV
Current Draw 900ÂµA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89589
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device