OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Take Your Sound Back To The Wah's Early Days With The Dunlop GCB95F Cry Baby Classic Wah Pedal
The Cry Baby Classic Wah is a modern take on a classic sound. Dunlop's engineers re-tuned the Cry Baby Standard Wah circuit to have a lower frequency center and a more subtle effect while adding the legendary Fasel Inductor to create the gorgeous tone, voice, and sweep of early Cry Baby pedals. For tonal purists, the Cry Baby Classic Wah also features true bypass switching.
- Impedance Input: 1 MΩ
- Impedance Output: 1 kΩ
- Noise Floor: -102 dBV
- Bypass: Hardwire
- Current Draw: 2.5 mA
- Power Supply: 9 volts DC
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA38382
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device