Dip Into Ambient Delay And Reverb Sounds With The EarthQuaker Devices Dispatch Master Digital Delay & Reverb v3
The Dispatch Master is a hi-fi digital Delay & Reverb Device that combines independent delay and reverb effects into one space-saving enclosure, so you can keep deep ambient echoes (or just a quick slapback) on speed-dial.
The best-selling EarthQuaker Devices pedal just got bester [sic] with new Flexi-Switch® Technology! Want to dip into ambient delay and reverb sounds for just one note? Press and hold the footswitch for as long as you use the effect, release it when you’re finished, and resume your regularly scheduled dry sound. To use the Dispatch Master as a normal effects pedal, press the switch once to activate and again to bypass.
- Mix: controls a wet/dry blend that adjusts the overall level of the affected signal
- Time: sets the delay time from 0ms to 1500ms (1.5 seconds)
- Reverb: controls the amount of reverb. Counterclockwise is less reverb, clockwise is more reverb
- Repeats: controls the regeneration of the delay signal. When the Repeats control is set to maximum, you’ll get infinite repeats without runaway self-oscillation, which makes it great for creating drones
- Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
- Power: This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel
Manufacturer: EarthQuaker Devices
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details