Experience the Monument Of Sonic Ingenuity - The Earthquaker Devices Pyramids Stereo Flanging Device
Pyramids is a Stereo Flanging Device with five presets, eight flanger modes, tap tempo, tap subdivision, a multifunction Modify control, positive and negative Feedback, and a variable Mix control, which is something you don't see on a flanger every day.
Built upon the same proprietary DSP architecture as the Avalanche Run, Pyramids delivers convincing jet-engine roar, authentic through-zero tape-style warble, infinite barber pole sweeps, flexible I/O routing, and the ability to re-trigger the LFO cycle via footswitch opens up a fourth dimension of rhythmic possibilities that's sure to tickle your third ear.
- Five Presets
- Eight Flanger Modes
- Tap Tempo
- Tap Subdivision
- Multifunction Modify Control
- Positive And Negative Feedback
- Variable Mix Control
- All analog dry signal path
- All digital wet signal path with 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- This device features Flexi-Switch Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
- Each and every Pyramids is completely assembled, wired, and tested by total human beans in the Great Sphinx of Akron, Ohio, which, coincidentally, looks exactly like the cover of Iron Maiden's Powerslave.
- Current Draw: 460mA
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- S/N Ratio: 115dB typical
- 24-bit 96kHz A/D & D/A converters
- Includes 9v center-negative 1-amp DC power supply.
- To use with multiple output transformer-balanced isolated pedal-specific power supplies, Pyramids may be powered from two outlets combined using a current-doubling cable. DO NOT USE A VOLTAGE-DOUBLING CABLE BECAUSE THAT WILL SEND 18V TO PYRAMIDS AND FRY IT LIKE AN OVEREASY EGG AT A GREAZY SPOON DINER.
- PCBs populated by a combination of artificial and human intelligence in the Akron, Ohio of America.
- Measures: 4.65" x 4.15" x 2.25" with knobs
Manufacturer: EarthQuaker Devices
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details