OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Earthworks’ patented technologies incorporated into the FlexMic™ Series provide a high level of speech intelligibility and uniform off-axis response to ensure the orator is heard clearly, with no loss in sound quality, when speaking at the front or at the sides of the microphone. This smooth off-axis response also provides more gain before feedback. With 145dB SPL max acoustic input, it is virtually impossible to overload the microphone. There is also high rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone, with no handling noise in addition to incredible RFI rejection. Designed specifically for use as a podium microphone, the FlexMic™ Series offers numerous versatile features and options that make these microphones ideal for public speaking venues including lecture halls, presentation spaces, churches, civic centers, theaters, and government facilities.
The EARTHWORKS FM500 FlexMic Series 19" Podium Microphone (Cardioid) .
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis Flat from 50Hz to 20kHz within + 2dB at 6 inches Will handle up to 145dB SPL No handling noise High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone Rejects RFI Handles high sound pressure levels with high rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone Incredible gain before feedback Orators can speak above, below or to either side of the Earthworks Microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21616
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device