OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The FlexWandÂ™ is a combination of a 30kHz High Definition MicrophoneÂ™ and a low profile microphone stand and boom as a single unit. It allows the microphone head to be positioned as high as 7 feet and as low as 1.5 feet from the floor or anywhere in between. There are no visible wires or cables above floor level. Visually it is low profile, smooth, sleek and clean. The FlexWandÂ™ is the ideal solution for applications where the utmost in sound quality and a low profile is required. Now you donÂ’t have to find a mic, attach the mic clip to the stand and then dress the cable around the stand. Just pick up the FlexWandÂ™, position it and plug the mic cable into the base.
Frequency Response: 30Hz to 30kHz ±2dB at 6 inches
Polar Patern: Cardioid
Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa)
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
- Hypercardioid polar pattern. Frequency response of 30Hz to 30kHz. Near perfect polar response and the ability to reject sounds from the rear of the microphone, making it a perfect solution for choirs and vocal groups.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21607
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device