OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
Frequency Response: 5Hz to 30kHz ±1/-3dB
Polar Patern: Omnidirectional
Pwer Requirements: 6V Battery Type P28 (2CR-1/3N, 4LR44 or eq.)
Max Acoustic Input: 138dB SPL
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Cost effective measurement microphone Ideally suited for on-location acoustical measurements including loudspeaker design and quality control, sound system setup and troubleshooting, room acoustics, or any application where an accurate free-field measurement microphone is required and portabi Microphone body opens for replaceable battery access, with a battery life of 300 hours. Omnidirectional polar pattern. Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics. Used by SMAART
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21600
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device