OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The M Series has become the accepted standard for affordable, reliable reference and measurement microphones that are accurate in the time domain and frequency response. They are remarkably stable with respect to temperature and atmospheric conditions and are optimized for clean, very fast impulse performance providing accurate wideband response with virtually no handling noise.
Frequency Response: 3Hz to 50kHz ±1/-3dB
Polar Patern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV/Pa)
Max Acoustic Input: 142dB SPL
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Top of the line measurement microphone with extraordinary impulse response for those who have stringent requirements and demand the very best Ideally suited for acoustical measurements that require extended frequency response, including high-end loudspeaker design and quality control, scientific research, measurements of ultrasonic or subsonic transducers, or any application where an extremely Provides laboratory grade accuracy. Omnidirectional polar pattern. Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics. Used by SMAART.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21601
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device