OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Earthworks PianoMicÂ™ System was designed to revolutionize piano miking and achieve an incredible improvement in piano sound for live and recording applications with no mic stands or booms. There is more gain before feedback, significantly less leakage from surrounding instruments and the same pristine sound quality with the piano lid either up or down.
At the heart of the Earthworks Microphne system are two Random Incidence, omnidirectional, 40 kHz High Definition Earthworks MicrophonesÂ™. With a frequency response of 4 Hz to 40 kHz, the mics deliver extraordinary impulse response and extremely short diaphragm setting times. In addition, the Earthworks microphones exhibit no proximity effect, regardless of their distance from the piano strings or soundboard. The Earthworks mics, when positioned close to the sound source, also provide incredible gain before feedback.
Earthworks PM40 Piano Microphone System for Grand Pianos Specs:
Frequency Response: 9Hz to 40kHz ±1dB
Polar Patern: Omnidirectional (random incidence)
Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa (-36dBV/Pa)
Max Acoustic Input: 148dB SPL
Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions: 64" fully extended, 46" full collapsed
- Incredible High Definition Audio that will outperform any microphones at any price. Cannot be seen from outside of the piano (needs no stands or mic booms). Superb sound with the piano lid either up or down. Virtually no leakage from sounds outside the piano Incredible gain before feedback. Recording studios can now record piano with other instruments in the same room. Quick, Simple and Easy Setup 40kHz Random Incidence Omnis Hear the full range of the piano including the high and low strings with no hot spots.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21603
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device