The Earthworks SR40V is world-class handheld vocal microphone designed for live performance.
Featuring revolutionary circuitry that is hand matched to its capsule for flawless sonic performance, the SR40V delivers natural clarity of sound and unmatched presence and depth for vocals.
The SR40Vâ€™s near-perfect hypercardioid polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement, ensuring more gain before feedback and virtually eliminating phasing issues when using multiple microphones. Singers can also maintain freedom of movement and still maintain pristine sound quality and plenty of gain.
Its clean on-axis response provides maximum intelligibility of vocals up to 90 degrees off-axis, while rejecting off-axis noise and feedback from ambiance, surrounding instruments and nearby stage monitors thanks to its 32dB of rear rejection.
Capable of handling sound pressure levels of up to 145dB without distortion, the SR40V can handle nearly any vocalist.
Designed for the road, the SR40V lightning fast transient response, extended frequency range, and tight hypercardioid pickup pattern reproduce breathtaking vocals that bring studio quality sound to the stage.
- Frequency range spanning from 50Hz â€“ 40kHz
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Reproduces subtle details other vocals microphones miss
- No need for excessive EQ or effects
- Textbook perfect hypercardioid polar pattern with natural on and off-axis performance
- Fastest transient response of any vocal microphone on the market
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Low handling noise
- Circuitry is handcrafted to match each capsule for optimum performance
Frequency Response: 50Hz-40kHz +/- 1.5dB at 12 inches
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 145dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 65Î© balanced (between pins 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600Î© between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 184mm x 55.3mm x 27.5mm (7.25 x 1.95 x .97 inches)
Weight: 13.3 oz. (377g)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details