OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Models in the TC Series are an excellent choice for recording drum overheads, close miked or amplified instruments and sound effects.
The TC Series (Time Coherent) is designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. Microphones in this series allow recording of louder acoustic sources without overloading the preamplifier.
- Affordable general-purpose omni with high frequency response to 20kHz Ideal for a wide variety of instruments and vocals, including acoustic guitar, string instruments and piano
- For live sound the TC20 can be used for close miking instrument amps, drums or brass
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Accurate and uncolored Effortlessly handle high sound pressure levels up to 150dB SPL while simultaneously capturing subtle details
- Fast impulse response and diaphragm settling time Exceptional flat frequency response and are time coherent, so they sound natural and uncolored
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz Â±1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output Impedance: 100 , balanced (50 ea. pin 2 & 3)
- Min Output Load: 600 between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 27dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
- Dimensions L x D: 165mm x 22mm (6.5 x .860 inches)
- Weight: .35 lb. (160g)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21640
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device