OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The TC Series (Time Coherent) is designed for recording louder sources such as drums, percussion, amplified instruments and loud sound effects. Microphones in this series allow recording of louder acoustic sources without overloading the preamplifier. Models in the TC Series are often the choice for recording drum overheads, close miked or amplified instruments and sound effects.
Frequency Response: 9Hz to 30kHz ±1/-3dB
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
Power Requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA
Max Acoustic Input: 150dB SPL
Output: XLR (pin 2+)
Output Impedance: 100 , balanced (50 ea. pin 2 & 3)
Min Output Load: 600 between pins 2 & 3
Noise: 27dB SPL equivalent (A weighted)
Dimensions L x D: 229mm x 22mm (9 x .860 inches)
Weight: .5 lb. (225g)
- General purpose omni Ideal for a wide variety of instruments and vocals, including acoustic guitar, string instruments and piano
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21643
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device