Get Classic Yet Distinctive Style With The Eastman AR580CE Archtop Electric Guitar - Ebony Fingerboard, Honey Burst
From the very beginning, Eastman has strived to get it right - the right techniques, the right materials, the right sound. This approach goes beyond ambition and into obsession, an unwavering commitment to craftsmanship, ensuring that each instrument is unique, playing the way it was originally intended.
The only way to live up to such high standards, to stay true to "the spirit of the sound", is to continually aim to get better. Honoring tradition while embracing innovation, Eastman continues to evolve as it pushes forward. Its long-standing commitment to excellence has built the foundation necessary to meet the needs of musicians around the world.
At the core of this foundation is the team itself. From its early days as a violin workshop in Beijing, Eastman has valued specialization - builders mastering specific crafts over many years. With experts in everything from fretwork to finishes, the intensive process of development, observation, and production become that much more refined.
No doubt, Eastman will continue to keep an eye on the past, on the rich traditions that produced vintage instruments throughout the centuries. At the same time, there will always be that drive to hone, enhance, innovate. Whatever it takes to honor the spirit of the sound.
- Neck Material: 3 Piece Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even C
- Nut: Bone 1 11/16"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" and Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 25"
- Body Style: Venetian
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 2 9/16"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Flamed Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top 5 ply, Back 3 ply, Neck 1 ply, F-holes 1 ply
- Binding Material: Maple
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Block
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Pickguard: Ebony w/ Maple Binding
- Tailpiece: Ebony on Brass
- Bridge: Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- Tuners: Gotoh SG360-EN01GG (gold w/ebony buttons)
- Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Neck Pickup: Kent Armstrong HPAG-1
- Pickup Height: 3/32"
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- Capacitors: .047" Ohms
- Potentiometers: 500k Linear Taper
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .012 - .052
- Case: Hardshell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details