Get That Classic "Django" Sound With TheÂ Eastman DM1 Gypsy Jazz Acoustic Guitar In Natural FinishÂ
Gypsy Jazz style guitars are known for their crunchy, nasally, and barking tone. Great for chunking out rhythms and laying down blistering two finger leads these guitars will stretch your creativity. Honoring the traditional builders while adding Eastmanâ€™s hand craftsmanship the DM series are sure to perk the ears of any Gypsy player.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Neck Profile: Flat D
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 670mm
- Bracings: Ladder
- Body Top: Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Rosewood Laminate
- Bridge/Saddle: Traditional Rosewood Mustache 2 5/32"
- Rosette: Laminated Wood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Traditional Gypsy Style
- Logo: Painted Logo
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Body Top Finish: Open Pore
- Back/Sides Finish: Open Pore
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tuners: Gotoh SEP780
- Strings: D'adarrio EJ83M .011-.047
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91747
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device