Lay Down Some Classic Jazz Leads With The Eastman DM2/V Gypsy Jazz Acoustic Guitar In Antique Varnish
Gypsy Jazz style guitars are known for their crunchy, nasally, and barking tone. Great for chunking out rhythms and laying down blistering two finger leads these guitars will stretch your creativity. Honoring the traditional builders while adding Eastman's hand craftsmanship the DM series are sure to perk the ears of any Gypsy player.
- Neck Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: Flat
- Neck Profile: Flat D
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Scale Length: 670mm
- Bracings: Ladder
- Body Top: Englemann Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Rosewood Laminate
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood 2 5/32"
- Rosette: Laminated Wood
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Traditional Gypsy Style
- Logo: Painted Logo
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Body Top Finish: Antique Varnish
- Back/Sides Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Tuners: Grover Sta-tite
- Strings: John Pierce Nuages .011 - .47
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92147
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device