Get Classic Construction And Sophisticated Tone With The Eastman MD305 Spruce/Maple A-Style Mandolin
Eastman's handcrafted mandolins pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles while delivering a balanced and refined tone. Each one is hand-built using traditional materials and "Old World" craftsmanship. Solid Spruce Top, Solid Maple back and sides with ebony fingerboard and an adjustable ebony bridge. It's A-style body with F-holes offers liquid tones and excellent projection.
THE "A" STYLE
Simplicity of design without sacrificing quality and tone. A-style or teardrop mandolins offer the benefit of a fine mandolin without the extra cost of the F-style. Its tonal brightness makes it a popular choice in the classical, folk, and Celtic genres.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Hole
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Matte Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Nitrocellulose Matte Finish
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: 0.018"
- Tuners: Quality Geared Tuners
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Padded Gig Bag
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details