OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Wonderful Sounding Mandolin With The Eastman MD404 A-Style Mandolin In Black
Oval-hole mandolins possess throaty and vocal tonal characteristics that are wonderfully compatible with mandolin orchestras, and Celtic/folk music. These mandolins also produce a perceived ambient reverb, due to the oval-hole opening lying directly below the courses of strings.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ Oval Hole
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
- Harware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: 0.018"
- Pickups: Optional K&K Duotone ($100)
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hard Shell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93237
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device