Obtain Classic Folk Tone With A Vintage Look - The Eastman MD505CC/N Contour Comfort A-Style Mandolin In Vintage Nitro Finish
Eastman handcrafted mandolins pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles and deliver a balanced, refined tone. Known for having more treble attack and percussive â€œchopâ€ than oval hole instruments, F-hole mandolins are the first choice in ensemble settings where volume competition can be an issue. Simplicity of design without sacrificing quality and tone. A-style or teardrop mandolins offer the benefit of a fine mandolin without the extra cost of the F-style. Its tonal brightness makes it a popular choice in the classical, folk, and Celtic genres.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8"
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16" x 10" x 1 7/8"
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Contoured Comfort Edge
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Vintage Nitro
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Vintage Nitro
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Nut Height: .018"
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario J74
- Action Height: 0.060"/0.050"
- Case: Hardshell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details