Get All The Chop You'll Need With The Eastman MD605 A-Style Body Mandolin
Eastman handcrafted mandolins pay tribute to traditional build methods and body styles and deliver a balanced, refined tone. Known for having more treble attack and percussive chop than the oval hole instruments, F-hole mandolins are the first choice in ensemble settings where volume competition can be an issue. The A body style is a continual crowd-pleaser because it can deliver all the sought after F hole sound advantages - and without the more ornate F-style body price tag!
- Individually Hand-Built Using Traditional Materials & Old World Craftsmanship
- Solid Spruce Top, Solid Flamed Maple Back & Sides
- Ebony Fingerboard & Adjustable Ebony Bridge
- A-Style Body With F-Holes For Warm, Ringing Tones & Excellent Sound Projection
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Bone 1-3/32"
- Fretwire: 23 Jescar FW37053
- Scale Length: 13 7/8 inch
- Body Style: A-Style w/ F-Holes
- Body Dimensions: 26 11/16 inch x 10 inch x 1 7/8 inch
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Solid Maple
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Nitrocellulose Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Eastman Cast Aluminum Tailpiece
- Bridge: Adjustable Compensated Ebony Bridge
- String Spacing: 1 5/8 inch
- Nut Height: 0.018 inch
- Pickups: K&K Duotone
- Tuners: Pingwell RM-1583N-26A
- Strap Peg: Ebony
- Strings: D'Addario J75
- Action Height: 0.060/0.050 inch
- Case: Hard Shell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA57423
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device