Get Classic Yet Distinctive Style With The Eastman T49/V Archtop Electric Guitar - Rosewood Fingerboard
Laminated maple top, back and sides. Rosewood bridge and fretboard, antiqued tailpiece with vintage tone, superior midrange, and volume. Classic Florentine cutaway, mounted humbucking pickup design.
- Neck Material: 3 piece maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Style: Florentine
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 3-9/32"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple, Parallel Braced
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Single Ply Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Yes
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid 5-ply top, 3-ply back, Single ply neck
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Antique Nickel
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: Multi-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding: None
- Pickguard Binding Material: None
- Tailpiece: Vintage style
- Tailpiece Material: Antique Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood compensated, 2-3/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic SD90
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Bridge Pickup: None
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: Cleartone .012-.052 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details