Get Classic Yet Distinctive Style With The Eastman T49/V Archtop Electric Guitar - Rosewood Fingerboard
Laminated maple top, back and sides. Rosewood bridge and fretboard, antiqued tailpiece with vintage tone, superior midrange, and volume. Classic Florentine cutaway, mounted humbucking pickup design.
- Neck Material: 3 piece maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 20-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Style: Florentine
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 3-9/32"
- Body Top: Laminated Maple, Parallel Braced
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Single Ply Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Yes
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid 5-ply top, 3-ply back, Single ply neck
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Parallelogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Antique Nickel
- Pickguard: Yes
- Pickguard Material: Multi-ply Plastic
- Pickguard Binding: None
- Pickguard Binding Material: None
- Tailpiece: Vintage style
- Tailpiece Material: Antique Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood compensated, 2-3/32" Spacing
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic SD90
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Bridge Pickup: None
- Controls: Volume & Tone
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: Cleartone .012-.052 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.