Get Classic Styling With TheÂ Eastman T59/V Antique Classic Thinline Electric Guitar
A full-size 16â€ thinline in Eastwood's new Antique Varnish. Deluxe Laminate Top, Deluxe Laminate back and sides with plenty of tone and attitude! Dual Seymour Duncan Pickups.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretwire: 22-Jescar FW47104-P
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" X 1-3/4"
- Body Top: Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Maple Laminate
- F-Holes: Yes
- F-Hole Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Cutaway: Yes, Double
- Head Cap Veneer Material: Ebony
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Headstock Style: AR
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo Material: Pearl
- Inlay: Split Block Paralellogram
- Inlay Material: Pearl
- Side Dot Color: Black
- Hardware Color: Antiqued Nickel
- Pickguard: None
- Tailpiece: Steel stop tailpiece
- Bridge: Tunomatic Style
- Tuners: Gotoh relic SD90
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way Switch
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Strings: Cleartone .011-.049 Roundwound
- Tuning: E A D G B e
- Case: Hardshell Case
Model: T59/V AV
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.