*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Experience New Offerings From Eastman With The Eastman T64/V Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar In Red
You'll find this guitar versatile and responsive with plenty of tone and attitude!
Although most often associated with jazz, Eastman archtop models are frequently used across many other styles of music due to their range of beautiful sound and finish quality.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- 1st Fret String Height: .022"
- 12th Fret String Height: Bass .078" and Treble .062"
- Fretwire: 22 Medium Jumbo Jescar 47104
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Body Style: 16" Thinline
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 1 3/4"
- Body Top: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Body Back/Sides: Deluxe Maple Laminate
- Truss Rod: Single Acting
- Binding: Neck, Body,
- Binding Material: Ivoroid
- Logo: Pearl Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Split Blocks
- Finish: Antique Varnish
- Hardware Color: Aged Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Plastic with Ivoroid Binding (/v-RD only)
- Tailpiece: US Bigsby B7
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE104B
- Tuners: Gotoh Relic Series SD90
- Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Dog Ear P-90
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Dog Ear P-90
- Pickup Height: 3/32" bass side, 3/32" treble side
- Pickup Frame: Black Plastic
- 3 Way Switch: Switchcraft
- Switch Tip: Black Switchcraft
- Capacitors: 0.022μF
- Potentiometers: 250k Audio Linear
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL .011 - .049
- Action Height: 3/32" bass side 12th fret, 2/32" treble side 12th fret
- Case: Hardshell Case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it.
We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do.
We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.