Discover The Striking Looks And Resonating Tone Of The Edwards X-13 Bb Trumpet
The first thing you'll notice about the Edwards X-13 is its striking appearance. The "X" bend with multiple radii and the horn's wide-body stance are striking. The result is an instrument with a perfect, centered balance -- a balance that lends itself to a very comfortable, stress-free hand position. The horn's resonance is increased thanks to the natural way this trumpet fits in your hands. You'll notice this most while performing at softer dynamics when you hear resonance, not compression. The X-13's rich sound will bring you tonal colors appropriate to any setting, allowing you musical expression beyond your wildest dreams.
- Bore Size:.462"
- Leadpipe:New and improved taper that works together with the bell mandrel to give the player the free feeling without blow compromising your ideal sound.
- Bell Weight:Lightweight, tonally balanced bell.
- Bell Material:1 Piece, Hand Crafted, Yellow Brass with new "X" bend
- Bell Shape:5" New mandrel; Designed to compliment the new leadpipe taper.
- Valves:Standard nickel silver pistons with lifetime warranty.
- Tuning Slide:New "X" Bend; The 5 radii bend gives you the free blow and accuracy that is unique to the X-13.
- Finishes:Raw Brass Standard, Silver Plated/Lacquer add $145
- Additional:The new X-13 comes standard with the with newly designed finger buttons and valve top caps for a smoother more controlled feel. Water levers, standard finger buttons and valve caps (standard, medium, or heavy) are available upon request.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.