Plunge The Depths Of Tone With The Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Pedal
A compact, affordable pedal packed with advanced functionality and 11 reverb styles ranging from essential to exotic.
The Oceans 11â€™s Mode button lets the user select up to three variations of many of its reverbs for greater variety. The pedal also features powerful, yet intuitive â€œhiddenâ€ parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that enable the player to take greater control of its effects.
An internal Tails switch provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a fresh reverb effect complete with adjustable parameters.
Mike Matthews says: â€œOur new Oceans 11 multi-function reverb pedal is packed with reverbs ranging from essential to exotic. There are 11 styles in all and a Mode button that lets you select up to three variations of many. Itâ€™s compact, affordable and delivers serious control so you can really fine tune your effects. It also sounds incredible. The Oceans 11 is our best reverb yet!â€
The Oceans 11 comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply and is available now.
- 11 different reverb types: HALL, SPRING, PLATE, REVRS, ECHO, TREM, MOD, DYNA, AUTO-INF, SHIM and POLY
- Tails switch. Select whether the reverb fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to powerful â€œhiddenâ€ parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Able to produce infinite reverb you can play over in most settings
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC 200mA PSU
HALL â€“ the rich reverberant sound of a grand concert hall
- SPRING â€“ pays homage to the classic Fender 6G15 tube spring reverb
- PLATE â€“ the lush, warm reverb that got its name because a large metal plate was originally used to create it
- REVRS â€“ emulates the quirky reverse reverb effect where a noteâ€™s reverb fades-in backwards. (Jimmy Page claims to have invented it.)
- ECHO â€“ sends a recirculating echo thru the Plate reverb. The crisp clear delays get tastefully smudged by the airy plate reverb
- TREM â€“ reverb plus tremolo thatâ€™s applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb, your choice of three different tremolo shapes
- MOD â€“ modulated reverb, three modes. Chorus laced onto the reverb tails creates a luscious atmospheric effect. Flanger wraps around the reverb tails and weaves a hypnotic tapestry. Chorus and flanger combined.
- DYNA â€“ Swell, gate and duck. Swell silences your notesâ€™ attacks before blooming the tails back into the soundscape. Gate passes the reverb tail thru a noise gate that opens when it detects playing. (Phil Collins popularized the technique by applying it to drums.) Duck compresses the reverb tail while youâ€™re playing and fades it back in when youâ€™re resting.
- AUTO-INF â€“ Auto-infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb crossfades to the new one
- SHIM â€“ Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash that modulates and blossoms behind your signal
- POLY â€“ Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts operating on your pre-reverb signal. Combine dissonant intervals with near infinite decays to create disorienting soundtracks, or choose perfect/major intervals to generate creative harmonies when jumping around a key signature
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2.1(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 54(h)
Model: OCEANS 11
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details