*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Exceptional Sound And Reliability With The Electro-Voice EKX-15S 15" Passive Subwoofer
The Electro Voice EKX series is the newest member of the Electroâ€‘Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.
The Electro Voice EKX 15S passive subwoofer will handles 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL on the Electro Voice EKX-15S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
The Electro Voice EKX sub is lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish. Large slot ports are designed for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S).
- M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 40 Hz - 300 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak) 400 W/1600 W
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 95dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Depth: 21.7" (551mm)
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Family: EKX
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 300Hz (Half Space Measurement)
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 100Hz (Half Space Measurement)
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Height: 17.9" (455mm)
- LF Transducer: EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 133dB
- Maximum SPL: 133dB (Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating)
- Minimum Impedance: 7.5Î©
- Nominal Impedance: 8Î©
- Passive Power Handling: 1600W peak
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 400 W/1600W
- Power Rating: 1600W
- Powered or Passive: Passive
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 35Hz
- Shipping Weight: 69lbs (31.3kg)
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Weight Net: 54.9lbs (24.9kg)
- Width: 20.9" (530mm)
- Woofer Size: 15inch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details