Get Heavyweight Performance In A Lightweight Package With The Electro-Voice ELX-200-18SP-US 18 Inch Powered Subwoofer
ELX200-18SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 129 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (12-inch EVS-12L woofer). Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing ultraefficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz – 145 Hz
- Frequency Response: 47 Hz – 105Hz
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable: 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 132dB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Powered or Passive: Powered
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Woofer Size: 18 inch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.