Get A Versatile High-End Choice With The Electro-Voice ETX-12P Powered Loudspeaker
The new Electro-Voice ETX Powered Loudspeakers family builds upon the industry-leading innovation and 85-year heritage of Electro-Voice audio engineering to offer the most advanced professional portable powered loudspeakers available today.
A versatile high-end choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians and DJs, and installed sound, the Electro-Voice ETX Powered Loudspeakers family features three two-way models (10-inch, 12-inch and 15-inch, all with a precision HF titanium compression driver), a three-way model (15-inch with a 6.5-inch MF driver and a precision HF titanium compression driver) and two subs (15-inch and 18-inch drivers).
Positioned above the ZLX and Live X families respectively, Electro-Voice ETX Powered Loudspeakers complete a trio of recent EV portable loudspeaker offerings-each of which was designed to bring best-in-class performance to its price point.
Inside each low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure are a host of unique new features that set ETX Powered Loudspeakers apart, combining intelligent technology and innovative industrial design for spectacular results across all applications. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
- 12-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 Degrees
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 Degrees
- Crossover Frequency: 1600Hz
- Depth: 15.7" (400mm)
- Enclosure Material: 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Family: ETX
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 43 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Height: 24.1" (613mm)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: SMX2120 300 mm (12 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 135dB
- Maximum SPL: 135 peakdB
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A
- Power Rating: 2000W
- Powered or Passive: Powered
- Shipping Weight: 59.1lbs (26.8kg)
- Speaker Type: Full-Range, two-way
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Weight Net: 52lbs (23.6kg)
- Width: 15" (381mm)
- Woofer Size: 12inch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.