Step Up To Elite Live Sound With State Of The Art Construction And Top Quality Components - The Electro Voice EVA-2151 D Dual 15" Subwoofer Line-Array Element
The Electro-Voice® EVA Subwoofer systems featuring Electro-Voice® DVX3159A 15" woofers. Available in single and dual woofer versions.
About the EVA Series Line-Array Speakers:
The Expandable Vertical Array (EVA) series is a vertical line array with an elegant system design which provides a simple solution for installed sound applications. EVA offers true line array performance, and coherent far-field summing from the patented Hydra® plane wave generator. The internal, hidden rigging not only looks great, but also makes EVA incredibly easy to install. The sophisticated internal crossover lets you power up to eight EVA full-range modules from a single amplifier channel, eliminating the need for external crossovers or DSP. The four full-range modules in the series are complemented by two matching subwoofers that can be flown in the array. If you think that your budget isn't big enough for a great sounding line array, EVA may be just the answer you're looking for.
Contact Us To Order This Subwoofer In White
- High power, front loaded
- Ideal for fixed installations
- Seamless rigging with EVA line arrays
- DVX3159A woofer for low distortion at high SPL
- Steel-reinforced 13-ply birch enclosure
- Two DVX3159A woofers for low distortion at high SPL
- 100 dB sensitivity (1 W / 1 m half space)
- Power handling: 1000 W continuous, 4000 W peak
- 130/136dB maximum SPL (continuous/peak)
- Choice of two finishes: EVCoat and PI
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Input Connections: Phoenix Euroblock
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 200 Hz Half space
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 28 - 200 Hz Half space
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 32 Hz 24dB per Octave BW, Half Space
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 100 dB Arithmetic average, 55-100Hz, half space measurement.
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 136 dB Half Space
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: omnidirectional °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: omnidirectional °
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 1000/2000/4000 Watts
- LF Transducer: 2 x DVX3159A
- Crossover Frequency: 100 Hz active
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 4 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 2.8 Ω
- Enclosure Material: Birch Plywood
- Grill: 16 GA Galvanneal, powder-coated; PI Version: stainless steel with hydrophobic cloth
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.