OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Step Up To Elite Live Sound With State Of The Art Construction Paired With Top Quality Components - The Electro Voice EVF-1151S 400w Front-Loaded Bass Element
EVF-1151S single 15“ woofer more bass system is design to work as a low frequency reinforcement unit for EVF Series products, with equal footprint as the full range models, allows for perfect clustering in vertical and Horizontal groupings.
Every EVF trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather-resistant birch, and coated with EVCoat for maximum protection from the elements. EVF‘s unique acoustic and rigging designs allow for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from both the entire EVF & EVH Series. With an assortment of full-range, low-frequency, and subwoofer loudspeakers, the EVF Series provides the tools to maximize the flexibility of system design, no matter what the application and budget. EVF‘s innovative input panels provide the choice of Phoenix-type connectors (included in all standard models), or allow the easy addition of a dual NL4-type connector cover plate or gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An externally accessible jumper also selects passive or active operation, and an available 70.7/100V transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All features provide the flexibility to manage more venues with less equipment, while quickly and precisely addressing customer requirements.
About the EVF Series Front Load Speaker Systems:
Every loudspeaker and subwoofer in the EVF Series can be used for a wide variety of fixed-install applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight, and simple-to-use package. Part of the EV-Innovation loudspeaker family, the EVF Series of two-way, front-loaded, full-range systems is available with 12“ or 15“ woofers, a wide range of coverage patterns, and includes low-frequency systems.
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Enhanced bass for installations
- Low-distortion EVS15SB woofer
- 99 dB sensitivity, 131 dB maximum SPL
- Power: 400 W continuous, 1600 W peak
- Trapezoidal 13-ply birch enclosure
- EVCoat, PI, or fiberglass (FG) finish
- M10 threaded suspension points (22)
- Very high maximum SPL output capability with extremely low distortion level.
- 2 inch or 3 inch Pure titanium compression driver mounted on one of 7 Constant Directivity rotatable waveguides, ranging from 40° x 30° to 120° x 60°.
- SMX or DVX LF transducers.
- Advanced fourth order crossover network with HF protection.
- Convenient threaded rigging points for multiple configurations.
- Available in black or white in one of three versions: EVCoat™ (interior use), PI (indirect weather exposure), and FG (fiberglass - direct exposure).
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB): Omnidirectional in normal operating range
- Environmental Specs: Standard versions: IEC 60529 IP44. PI and FG versions: IEC 60529 IP55
- Input Connections: Phoenix/Euroblock style screw terminals; PI and FG versions include dual-gland-nut input-panel cover
- Internal Passive Low-Pass Filter: 100 Hz 12 dB per octave
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 67 - 95 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 46 - 124 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 35 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 103 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 135 dB
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 400, 800, 1600 Watts
- LF Transducer: EVS15SB, 15 in (381mm) Driver
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): Passive: 4, Biamp: 8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: Passive: 3.4, Biamp: 6.4 Ω
- Enclosure Material: 13-ply weather-resistant birch
- Grill: Standard versions: 16-ga Galvanneal, Powdercoat, with screen behind. PI and FG versions: 18-ga Stainless, Powdercoat, with hydrophobic cloth behind
- Suspension: (22) M10 Threaded Points (one EBK-M10-EVI kit of four forged eyebolts included)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA80777
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device