Step Up To Elite Live Sound With State Of The Art Construction And Top Quality Components - The Electro Voice EVF-1152D Two-Way 40° x 30° Full-Range Loudspeaker
The Electro-Voice® EVF-1152D 600 watt (Passive) loudspeaker offers a two-way front-load design featuring the DVX3151A with forced air cooling, Electro-Voice’s latest 15" woofer innovation, accompanied by the DH7N high-frequency compression driver mounted on a new, fully rotatable 12" x 12" waveguide (available in 40° x 30°, 60° x 40°, 60° x 60°, 90° x 40°, 90° x 60°, and 90° x 90° patterns). System capable of passive or bi-amp operation. Available in black or white, with a choice of three finishes: EVCoat™ (interior use), PI (indirect weather exposure), and FG (fiberglass, for direct weather exposure).
Every EVF trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather-resistant birch, and coated with EVCoat for maximum protection from the elements. EVF‘s unique acoustic and rigging designs allow for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from both the entire EVF & EVH Series. With an assortment of full-range, low-frequency, and subwoofer loudspeakers, the EVF Series provides the tools to maximize the flexibility of system design, no matter what the application and budget. EVF‘s innovative input panels provide the choice of Phoenix-type connectors (included in all standard models), or allow the easy addition of a dual NL4-type connector cover plate or gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An externally accessible jumper also selects passive or active operation, and an available 70.7/100V transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All features provide the flexibility to manage more venues with less equipment, while quickly and precisely addressing customer requirements.
About the EVF Series Front Load Speaker Systems:
Every loudspeaker and subwoofer in the EVF Series can be used for a wide variety of fixed-install applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight, and simple-to-use package. Part of the EV-Innovation loudspeaker family, the EVF Series of two-way, front-loaded, full-range systems is available with 12“ or 15“ woofers, a wide range of coverage patterns, and includes low-frequency systems.
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Compact and lightweight
- Low distortion, high efficiency
- Ideal for fixed installations
- DVX3151A woofer with fully symmetric drive
- 3-inch DH7N titanium/neodymium HF compression driver
- Rotatable Constant-directivity waveguide
- 100 dB sensitivity, 134 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 600 W continuous, 2400 W peak
- 4th-order crossover with HF protection
- Trapezoidal 13-ply birch enclosure in three finishes: EVCoat, PI, and fiberglass (FG)
- Very high maximum SPL output capability with extremely low distortion level.
- SMX or DVX LF transducers.
- Advanced fourth order crossover network with HF protection.
- Convenient threaded rigging points for multiple configurations.
- Six available patterns with coverage from 40º to 90º
- 2 inch or 3 inch Pure titanium compression driver mounted on one of 7 Constant Directivity rotatable waveguides, ranging from 40° x 30° to 120° x 60°.
- Available in black or white in one of three versions: EVCoat™ (interior use), PI (indirect weather exposure), and FG (fiberglass - direct exposure).
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Environmental Specs: Standard versions: IEC 60529 IP44, PI and FG versions: IEC 60529 IP55
- Input Connections: Phoenix/Euroblock style screw terminals; PI and FG versions include dual-gland-nut input-panel cover
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 70 - 18000 Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 40 - 21000 Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 45 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 100 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 134 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 40 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 30 °
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 600/1200/2400 Watts
- LF Transducer: DVX315A 15-inch (381 mm) woofer
- LF Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- HF Transducer: DH7N 3-inch (76mm) diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1300 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 6 Ω
- Enclosure Material: 13-ply weather-resistant birch with EVCoat
- Grill: 16 GA powder-coated galvanneal with screen behind
- Suspension: (22) M10 threaded suspension points
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.