Step Up To Elite Live Sound With State Of The Art, Fully Weatherized Construction Paired With Top Quality Components - The Electro Voice EVF-1152D Two-Way 90° x 40° Full-Range Loudspeaker
The Electro-Voice® EVF-1152D 600 watt (Passive) loudspeaker offers a two-way front-load design featuring the DVX3151A with forced air cooling, Electro-Voice’s latest 15" woofer innovation, accompanied by the DH7N high-frequency compression driver mounted on a new, fully rotatable 12" x 12" waveguide (available in 40° x 30°, 60° x 40°, 60° x 60°, 90° x 40°, 90° x 60°, and 90° x 90° patterns). System capable of passive or bi-amp operation. Available in black or white, with a choice of three finishes: EVCoat™ (interior use), PI (indirect weather exposure), and FG (fiberglass, for direct weather exposure).
Every EVF trapezoidal enclosure is constructed out of weather-resistant birch, and coated with EVCoat for maximum protection from the elements. EVF‘s unique acoustic and rigging designs allow for vertical and horizontal clusters to be built using any combination of loudspeakers from both the entire EVF & EVH Series. With an assortment of full-range, low-frequency, and subwoofer loudspeakers, the EVF Series provides the tools to maximize the flexibility of system design, no matter what the application and budget. EVF‘s innovative input panels provide the choice of Phoenix-type connectors (included in all standard models), or allow the easy addition of a dual NL4-type connector cover plate or gland nut cover plate (for weatherizing applications). An externally accessible jumper also selects passive or active operation, and an available 70.7/100V transformer kit simply mounts to the input panel for use in distributed systems. All features provide the flexibility to manage more venues with less equipment, while quickly and precisely addressing customer requirements.
About the EVF Series Front Load Speaker Systems:
Every loudspeaker and subwoofer in the EVF Series can be used for a wide variety of fixed-install applications where high-quality sound reinforcement is required in a compact, lightweight, and simple-to-use package. Part of the EV-Innovation loudspeaker family, the EVF Series of two-way, front-loaded, full-range systems is available with 12“ or 15“ woofers, a wide range of coverage patterns, and includes low-frequency systems.
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Fully-weatherized fiberglass finish with gland nut and stainless-steel grille
- DH7N 3” (76 mm) diaphragm, 1.4” (36 mm) exit pure titanium compression driver
- DVX3151A 15” (381 mm) LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
- Advanced fourth-order crossover network with HF protection
- Coverage pattern: 40° x 30° Constant Directivity 12” rotatable waveguide
- 100 dB sensitivity, 134 dB maximum SPL
- System rating: 600 W continuous, 2400 W peak
- Active rating: LF 500 W/HF 75 W continuous (2000 W/300 W peak)
- (22) M10 threaded suspension points
- Very high maximum SPL output capability with extremely low distortion level.
- SMX or DVX LF transducers.
- Advanced fourth order crossover network with HF protection.
- Convenient threaded rigging points for multiple configurations.
- Six available patterns with coverage from 40º to 90º
- 2 inch or 3 inch Pure titanium compression driver mounted on one of 7 Constant Directivity rotatable waveguides, ranging from 40° x 30° to 120° x 60°.
- Available in black or white in one of three versions: EVCoat™ (interior use), PI (indirect weather exposure), and FG (fiberglass - direct exposure).
Contact Us To Order This Speaker In White
- Input Connections: Dual four-pin 10 AWG Phoenix/Euro Block screw-terminals, CDG dual-gland-nut input panel cover included for weatherizing
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 107 Hz - 18 k Hz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 58 Hz - 21 k Hz
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 55 Hz
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 100 dB
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 134 dB
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 40 °
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 600/1200/2400 Watts
- LF Transducer: DVX3151A, 15" (381 mm) driver
- LF Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω
- HF Transducer: DH7N, 3" (76 mm) diaphragm compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1300 Hz
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ω
- Minimum Impedance: 6 Ω
- Enclosure Material: 13-ply weather-resistant birch with fiberglass finish
- Grill: 18 GA stainless steel with hydrophobic cloth
- Suspension: (22) M10 threaded suspension points
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details