OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The PL35 is a professional-grade supercardioid dynamic microphone designed to deliver the power, punctuation and natural tones of tom and snare drums in sound reinforcement systems or recording studios of any size. Delivery includes the unique DRC-1 drum rim clamp.
Audio Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16,000 Hz
Case Material: Die cast zinc
Connector: Type 3-pin XLR
Finish: Textured Satin Black
Impedance, Low-Z: balanced 600
Mic Type: Instrumental
Open Circuit Voltage: 2.2 mV/Pascal
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Weight Net: 8.32 oz (236 g)
- Voiced specifically for snare drums and tom-tomsPowerful neodymium magnet structureComplete with DRC-1 drum rim clampSupercardioid polar patternExcellent isolation from surrounding drums
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21657
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device