Get Breakthrough Performance With The Electro-Voice TX1122 12" Two-Way Full-Range Loudspeaker
Tour X brings the engineering excellence and aesthetic design of EV's world-class tour systems to an innovative and exciting series of portable loudspeakers. Combining bold design and breakthrough performance, the Tour X series is optimized for applications such as club sound, pro music, and concert sound. The line's full-range loudspeakers and monitors utilize either 1.25-inch DH3/2010A or 2-inch ND2 compression drivers, protected by an advanced fourth-order crossover. Rotatable horns provide coverage-pattern flexibility while 12-inch or 15-inch SMX woofers deliver high power handling with high sensitivity. Tour X 18-inch subwoofers, meanwhile, use high-excursion EVS-18S LF transducers to ensure plenty of impact with ultra-low distortion. For tour-class performance in a portable package that's surprisingly affordable, look no further than Tour X.
- High-quality sound at high levels
- Excellent pattern control for short-to-medium throw
- Low-distortion SMX2120 woofer with fully symmetric drive
- 1.25-inch DH3/2010A titanium HF compression driver
- Constant-directivity 90" H x 50" V horn
- Advanced 4th-order crossover with HF protection
- 97 dB sensitivity, 130 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 500 W continuous, 2000 W peak
- Lightweight trapezoidal plywood/MDF enclosure
- Pole mount for use with subwoofer or stand
- Six 3/8-inch threaded suspension points
- Black EVCoat finish
- Available Color: Black
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90"
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 50"
- Crossover Frequency: 1600Hz
- Depth: 22.6" (573mm)
- Enclosure Material: Ply Wood and MDF with EVCOAT
- Family: Tour X
- Flying: Yes
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 45 - 20000Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 70 - 20000Hz
- Height: 17.3" (440mm)
- HF Transducer: 1.25-inch DH3/2010A
- Input Connections: Parallel Neutrik NL4
- Internal Crossover: Yes
- LF Transducer: 12-inch SMX2121
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 132dB
- Minimum Impedance: 6.4"
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8"
- Power Rating: 2000W
- Powered or Passive: Passive
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 45Hz
- Rotatable Horn: No
- Sensitivity 1 W/1 m: 97dB (1w/1m)
- Speaker Type: Full-Range
- Suspension: (6) 3/8-inch threaded inserts
- System Power Handling (Continuous/Program/Peak): 500//2000Watts
- Weight Net: 43.7lbs (19.8kg)
- Width: 14.3" (364mm)
- Woofer Size: 12inch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.