The ZX1i’s long excursion, high output EV8L 8” woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the DH2005, a 11⁄4 - inch voice coil true compression driver with extended frequency response. The system also features full overload protection for reliable, long term operation.
The Electro-Voice® ZX1i features a lightweight, sealed enclosure that is inherently water resistant. The addition of a multilayer grille and weatherized components enable the ZX1i to perform under many environmental conditions. An optional weatherized input panel cover with a gland nut is available for additional protection.
- Smooth, wide frequency response
- Ideal for mains, fills, or monitors
- Velocity-compensated port for exceptional LF
- Long-excursion weather-treated EV8L woofer
- 1.25-inch DH2005 titanium HF compression driver
- Rotatable 90º x 50º horn for flexible coverage
- Passive crossover with full-band overload protection
- High sensitivity, 123 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
- High-impact polypropylene enclosure
- Patented ASC (Automatic Saturation Compensation)
- Integrated QuickSAM heavy-duty Strong-Arm Mounting bracket
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.