Designed for top-notch quality with amazing versatility, the ZX/ZXA series sets a new standard of performance and practicality in sound reinforcement loudspeakers. Featuring high-end components and lightweight molded enclosures, the ZX/ZXA line is at home in any installed or portable application, from commercial sound to clubs, HoW, stages, arenas, and stadiums. Newly-designed high power woofers and drivers ensure full-range sound with awesome richness and clarity. Sleek contemporary styling fits in anywhere. Light weight makes transport easy while enabling a multitude of flying and mounting options that are each supported by innovative mechanical solutions. Whether for portable use or permanent installation, the ZX/ZXA series represents the next level in advanced loudspeaker technology.
- Versatile performance for mains, fills, or monitors
- DVX3150A woofer with forced-air cooling
- 2-inch ND2 titanium/neodymium HF driver
- Switchable bi-amp or passive crossover operation
- Choice of 90º x 50º or 60º x 60º coverage horn
- High sensitivity, 132 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 600 W continuous, 2400 W peak
- High impact polypropylene enclosure
- Wedge shape for monitors at 45º or 55º
- Up to five anchor-plate attachments
- M8 mounting inserts (10)
- Integrated handle
- Available in black or white
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.