Get A Classic Sound With The Warmth You Crave - The Epiphone ES-335 Semi Hollow Electric Guitar
The ES-335 is Epiphone's version of the historic ES-335 that has been wowing guitar players all over the world for over six decades. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson™ ES-335 set an unmatched standard. Our Epiphone ES-335 is no exception. It is simply one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an accessible price. The ES-335 is crafted with a layered maple top, back, and sides coupled with a solid maple tone block to create the amazing sustain, warmth, and resonant tone that players crave in a semi-hollow instrument. Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbuckers deliver a wide range of vintage sounds while the rounded C neck profile is extremely comfortable and easy to play, and the headstock features the 60s style Kalamazoo shape. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ Case available.
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- End of Board Width: 2.239"
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Top: Layered Maple
- Back: Layered Maple
- Side: Layered Maple
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: Single ply cream - top, back and fretboard
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe
- Pickguard: Gibson™ ES-335 Shape, Black, 5-ply
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Switch Tip: Cream cap
- Plastic Parts: Black; PVC
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and back of heel
- Mounting Rings: Black; PVC
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS potentiometers
- Pickup Selector: 3-way toggle
- Output Jack: Standard Epiphone
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details