Get The Iconic Les Paul at Its Classiest - The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar in Ebony
The new Les Paul Custom is part of Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson Collection and honors the 1950s classic designed by Mr. Les Paul himself in 1954 as the “tuxedo” version of his groundbreaking solid body masterpiece. Featuring the traditional Custom bound all-mahogany body, 60s SlimTaper™ neck profile, ebony fingerboard with block inlays, gold Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers, and Custom split-diamond inlay on the headstock. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson model also has the 60s style Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS® pots.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Multi-ply Custom
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic® 18:1
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer Les Paul Custom
- Control Knobs: Black Speed Knobs
- Switch Tip: White
- Switchwasher: Gold
- Strap Buttons: Gold
- Pickup Covers: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ 3
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone - CTS® potentiometers
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details