*RESERVE YOURS NOW - RISK FREE
Satisfy Your Appetite For Destruction With The Epiphone Slash Signature Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar In November Burst
Epiphone and Slash are proud to present the Slash Collection. Part of the Inspired by Gibson Collection, it celebrates influential guitars Slash has used during his career, inspiring multiple generations of players around the world. Perfect for every stage and players of all levels, the Epiphone Slash Les Paul™ Standard features a mahogany body, maple cap with AAA flame maple veneer, a Graph Tech® nut, Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™ bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, and Slash's personal touches including a C-shape neck profile, Epiphone Custom ProBucker™ pickups, color-coordinated hardware appointments, CTS® potentiometers with Orange Drop® capacitors, Epiphone Strap Locks, and a custom hardshell case. Exclusive to the Slash Collection are Slash's "Skully" signature drawing on the back of the headstock and Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover. This Slash Epiphone Les Paul Standard is finished in November Burst.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Binding: 1-ply Cream, Top and Fretboard
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slash Custom C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Parallelogram
- Joint: Glued In, Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply, Slash Autograph in White
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat knobs with Dial Pointers
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switchwasher: Cream; Rhythm/Treble in Gold Hot Stamp
- Jack Plate Cover: Cream Plastic Square Plate
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 Epiphone Strap Locks (Strap Buttons Included in the Case)
- Mounting Rings: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Custom ProBucker Alnico 2
- Bridge Pickup: Custom ProBucker Alnico 2
- 2 Volume
- 2 Tone
- CTS Potentiometers
- Orange Drop Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Custom Hardshell Case Included
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.