*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Guitar Made For The Professional With The ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Electric Guitar In See Thru Black Cherry
Guitars in the LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument, while remaining affordable enough for serious players. With the EC-1000T CTM, the "T" stands for "traditional", referring to this model's full-thickness body that’s chambered for weight relief, with no waist-cut like the typical EC-1000 model. It also features multi-ply body/headstock binding on body top and back. This guitar offers a mahogany body with an outstanding flamed maple top, and set-thru construction at 24.75" scale, with a satin-finished mahogany neck. The sound of the EC-1000T CTM is powered by a set of Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker pickups with push-pull controls to select between three different voicings, offering the tone and response of both active and passive pickup varieties (voice 1 & 2) as well as single-coil varieties (Voice 3). Other features include gold hardware, a TonePros locking bridge and tailpiece, and a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets.
- Construction: Set-Thru
- Scale: 24.75"
- Body: Full Thickness + Chambered Mahogany W/ Maple Cap
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 3pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Nut Type: Molded
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Frets/Type: 22 XJ Stainless Steel
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strap Button: Standard
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker Black *(Pull Tone For Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume For Voice 3)
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic Humbucker Black *(Pull Tone For Voice 1, Pull Neck Volume For Voice 3)
- Electronics Layout: Bridge Volume/Neck Volume(push/Pull)/Tone(push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.