Evans G12 series features a single ply of 12mil film, offering single-ply feel with two-ply durability. The 20 percent thicker film also provides a deeper fundamental tone and enhanced projection versus traditional 10mil heads. The coated version delivers additional warmth, focus. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force. 12" drum head with a single ply of 12mil film
Drum not included
- 20 percent thicker than a standard single-ply drum head
- Thicker film offers the feel of a single ply head with two-ply durability
- Increased depth, durability, attack and projection compared to a 10mil head
- Coated white version enhances the warmth of tone
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
Manufacturer: Evans Drumheads
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA45986
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device