*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get A Guitar With Stunning Looks And Professional Playability - The EVH 2021 Wolfgang WG Standard QM Electric Guitar In Transparent Green
The Wolfgang® WG Standard QM boasts the same style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen created — at a price the everyday musician can afford.
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, this axe features a basswood body with special "comfort cut" forearm contour for maximum playing ease, along with attractive masked-off natural body binding and an elegant quilt maple top. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods holds strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the Wolfgang WG Standard also features a smooth oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12"-16" compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH® Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two black knurled control knobs have been dialed-in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose® Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the instrument in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Tested live onstage where it counts, the Wolfgang WG Standard QM is decked out for playing performance and comfort, and available in an array of stage-stealing new finishes featuring black headstocks and black chrome hardware.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Wolfgang®
- Neck Material: Baked Maple
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Shape: Wolfgang® Backshape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Baked Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R2 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Modern Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: 2.5 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Controls: Volume with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Special Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuning Machines: EVH®-Branded
- Control Knobs: Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
- Dimensions: 4.80x15.40x42.60 IN
- Weight: 10.40 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.