Get Classic Fender Sound With Modern Refinements - The Fender '68 Custom Pro Reverb 40W Guitar Combo Amplifier
The '68 Customs have become an extremely popular amp series for guitarists who love classic Fender sounds along with toneful modifications that resonate with today’s players.
The '68 Custom Pro Reverb™ takes its cues from the original 40-watt model, improving its portability and tonal flexibility by reducing the cabinet size and weight, moving to a single-channel format and single 12" speaker, and adding a middle tone control. This refined and upgraded amp is the perfect size and volume for almost any gig, and may be the ultimate pedal-friendly platform.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Control Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Cabinet Material: 7-ply 3/4" Meranti plywood
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12" Celestion® NEO Creamback
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Dimensions: 13.10x22.70x27.50 IN
- Weight: 44.60 LB
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details