Submerge Your Sound In The Richly Voiced Fender Marine Layer Reverb Pedal
Reverb is an essential element in nearly any rig. Whether youâ€™re adding dimension to your sound or drenching your signal in sparkling reflections, our Marine Layer Reverb can do it all. Multiple reverb types, including classics like Hall and Room along with modern marvels like Shimmer, make this an indispensable pedal in your signal chain. The reverb tails continue when the effect is muted, ensuring a smooth and natural decay.
Combining an octave-up pitch shift with some other tricks, Shimmer is an ethereal-sounding reverb effect that makes notes bloom and grow as they fade out.
HALL AND ROOM
These classic reverb sounds built the modern music pantheon-you know them, you love them and you can't live without them.
Bypassing the Marine Layer Reverb lets the reverb tails fade out naturally, instead of cutting them off artificially.
LED-illuminated knobs show your control settings at a glance-even on dark stages.
MAGNETIC BATTERY DOOR
The exclusive, "patent applied for", magnetically latched 9V battery door makes it quick and easy to swap batteries.
Every Fender effects pedal is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum-they'll easily withstand the rigors of touring.
- Hall, Room and Shimmer reverb types
- Reverb tails continue when effect is muted
- LED backlit knobs
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89657
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device