OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Dial In Your Dynamics With The Fender The Bends Compressor Pedal
Dynamics are a crucial part of playing music. When controlled they bring music to life, but uneven or wild playing can ruin a performance. Fender put their expertise to work creating The Bends Compressor, a studio-quality stompbox that tames wild volume spikes without altering your tone. Drive and Recovery controls let you dial in the perfect amount of compression to complement your playing style and extend sustain, while the Blend control lets you mix in the dry signal to maintain your natural pick attack. The Amp Jewel LED changes color from white to pink along with your playing to help show when the compression circuit is engaged and how long your signal is affected.
DUAL AUDIO PATHS
Two discrete internal audio paths ensure The Bends Compressor doesn't add any extra noise to your signal.
HIGH-CURRENT CONTROL PATH
This compressor tames volume spikes near-instantly, thanks to the high-current symmetrical control path.
Use the Blend control to mix your dry guitar signal in, preserving your natural playing dynamics.
LED-illuminated knobs show your control settings at a glance-even on dark stages.
MAGNETIC BATTERY DOOR
The exclusive, "patent applied for", magnetically latched 9V battery door makes it quick and easy to swap batteries.
Every Fender effects pedal is crafted from lightweight, durable anodized aluminum-they'll easily withstand the rigors of touring.
- Dual internal audio paths for low noise
- High-current symmetrical control path for fast response time
- LED backlit knobs
- Fender Amp Jewel LED
- Magnetically latched hinged 9V battery door
- Lightweight durable anodized aluminum construction
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89656
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device