Get Cutting Edge Fishman Technology Including Bluetooth Connectivity For Your Acoustic Guitar With The Fishman Loudbox Artist Bluetooth 120W Acoustic Guitar Amp
The Loudbox Artist is designed to faithfully reproduce the sound of acoustic instruments and a diverse assortment of vocal or recorded accompaniments.
With the addition of Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you can now easily and neatly add backing tracks or other accompaniment to your performances, jams, and practice sessions.
The Loudbox Artist has 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power to deliver all the tonal qualities that have made Fishman Loudbox amps the standard for great acoustic sound.
Featuring Fishmanâ€™s legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, a dual-effects section, phantom power, and balanced XLR outputs make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the active musician.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
- 120 watts of bi-amplified acoustic power
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4" or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4" & 1/8" connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of the input channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
- POWER:120 watts, bi-amped
- DRIVERS: 8" woofer (100W), 1" soft dome tweeter (20W)
- SPL: 113dB SPL at 1 meter
- SPEAKER BAFFLE: 10 degree built-in tilt
- DIMENSIONS: 13.5" H x 15.5" W x 11.5" D; (343 mm) x (394 mm) x (292 mm)
- WEIGHT: 25.5 lbs (11.6 kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92548
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device