*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get The Pinnacle Of Nearfield Reference Monitoring With The Focal Professional Shape 65 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Speaker - Single
The Focal Shape 65 is the reference of the Shape line. Although it’s dedicated to nearfield monitoring, this monitor enables extraordinary monitoring quality, in the lowest to the highest frequencies. Simply a must, this monitor will express its full potential from a listening distance of three feet away.
The three monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximize acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimized for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalization of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition. It efficiently reveals any hissing, and it’s also very precise in the very high end.
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Fastening mechanisms present on the back and underneath the loudspeaker: for installing on the ceiling or a wall (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- System SHAPE 65
- Frequency response (+/-3dB) 40Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal) 109dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
- Type XLR: balanced 10kOhms
- Connectors RCA: unbalanced 10kOhms with sensitivity compensation
- Midrange and low frequency amplifier 80W, class AB
- High frequency amplifier 25W, class AB
- Standby on After approximately 30 minutes with no signal
- Standby off Signal detection: 3 mV
- Voltages 220-240V (T1AL / 250V fuse) or 100-120V (T2AL / 250V fuse)
- Connection IEC plug and detachable power cord
- High pass filter Adjustable Full range 45/60/90Hz
- Bass (0 - 250Hz) Adjustable, +/-6dB
- Midrange/bass (160Hz, Q=1) Adjustable, +/-3dB
- High (4.5 - 35kHz) Adjustable, +/-3dB
- Power On/Power Off On/off switch on rear panel
- Standby consumption: 0.5W
- Displays and controls LED for power on/off and standby
- Woofer 6.5" (16,5cm) Flax Cone
- Tweeter 1" (25mm) 'M' profile Aluminum-Magnesium
- Cabinet Construction 0.6" (15mm) MDF
- Finish Vinyl, real walnut and black painting
Model: SHAPE 65
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.