*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Ready For Advanced Performance With The Fox Products Renard Model 335 Artist Series Oboe
The Renard Artist Model 335 is the all-grenadilla version of our most popular intermediate oboe. Along with the Model 330, the 335 is one of Fox's most well-loved oboes for its outstanding tone quality, resonance, intonation and durability. With the addition of the third octave key and low Bb vent to the standard keywork, this intermediate oboe will accommodate advancing musicians as they grow in both sound production and technical facility.
- Grenadilla body
- Stabilizing inserts in the half hole key, trill keys, and third octave key tone holes
- Nickel silver lined tenon sockets
- Nickel silver caps on lower tenon shoulders
- Silver-plated posts, bands, and bell ring
- Stainless steel arbors and wire springs
- Silver-plated keys
- Teflon-tipped stainless steel adjusting screws
- High-quality cork pads on low C and above
- High-quality bladder pads on low B and Bb keys
Manufacturer: Fox Products
Model: MODEL 335
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.