Meet The Grandson Of The Fox Bassoon Family - The Fox Professional Model IV Bassoon With High D
Introduced in 1970, the Fox model IV remains closely patterned after the Fox Model II, often known as the "Grandfather Of Fox Bassoons". The Model IV is built from molded polypropylene for added durability and is offered with additional key options.
Fox Products Corporation is an American manufacturer of bassoons, contrabassoons, oboes and English horns.
Hugo Fox was an American bassoonist. In his time as principal bassoon of the Chicago Symphony (1922-49), he had his vision of creating world-class bassoons, made in the United States. The summer after his retirement in 1949, Mr. Fox returned home to South Whitley, Indiana to open his shop and pursue his goal in earnest. The rest, as they say, is history.
- Molded, Hand-Finished Polypropylene Body
- German (White Synthetic Ivory) Bell Ring
- Nickel Silver Water Tubes Extending Into The Bore
- Body Lock
- Full German Key System With Silver Plating
- Rollers For Right Little Finger F And Aâ™
- Rollers For Left Little Finger Eâ™ And Dâ™
- High D Key
- Two Professional T Bocals ~ #2 & #3 Lengths
- Premium Case With Shoulder And Backpack Straps
- Hand Rest
- Neck Strap
- Seat Strap
- Microfiber Swabs For Boot And Wing
- Care Cloth
Manufacturer: Fox Products
Model: MODEL IV
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details